A clean fresh salad perfect of those warm summer evenings.
Wine match: Moscato
- 1 x 250g punnet Victorian strawberries, washed and hulled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 cups frozen broad beans
- 1 green or yellow zucchini
- 1 stalk celery
- 6 radish, washed
- 4 large lettuce cups
- micro herbs to serve
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar and tarragon in a large bowl.
- Place broad beans into boiling water and cook for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Using a peeler, peel ribbons of zucchini and celery. Add ribbons to boiling water and blanch quickly, then drain well.
- Toss vegetables in dressing and allow to cool. Slice radish and strawberries thickly, and toss into broad bean mix.
- Place a large lettuce cup or leaf on a serving plate, fill with salad mix and scatter with micro herbs.
- Serve with crusty bread.