Dipped lamington strawberries
Makes approximately 20 lamington strawberries
- 2 x 250g punnets Victorian Strawberries
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 200g cooking chocolate, broken into chunks
- Wash strawberries and pat dry. Place coconut onto a large flat plate. Place chocolate into a dry heat proof bowl, and melt over the top of simmering water, stirring occasionally.
- Once chocolate is melted, hold the calyx (green end) of a strawberry and carefully dip ¾ into the chocolate, allowing excess chocolate to run off. Carefully roll the tip in coconut, then place on a tray lined with bake paper to set. Complete with remaining strawberries.
- Serve when set.