Sticky Strawberry Danish
A simple but extremely tasty snack or dessert. So easy you could even get the kids helping!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 x 250g punnet Victorian Strawberries, washed, hulled
- 3 sheets puff pastry
- 2 – 3 tbsp strawberry jam
- 1 tbsp milk
- 100g dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 200°C on a fan setting.
- Slice the strawberries evenly into thick pieces.
- Cut each pastry sheet into 6 rectangles, and place the pastry onto baking sheets lined with baking paper.
- Smear some strawberry jam down the centre of each pastry sheet, and top with sliced strawberries.
- Brush the edges of each sheet with milk, then bake for 15 minutes until golden and puffed.
- Melt the chocolate, then drizzle each Strawberry Danish with chocolate when cooled.