Strawberry Cheesecake Shakes
A cool and fun shake in your favourite cheesecake flavour!
- 20g melted butter
- 2 Marie biscuits, finely crushed
- 4 tbsp strawberry topping
- 1 x 250g punnet Victorian strawberries, washed and hulled
- 200g cream cheese
- 500ml milk
- 1 vanilla bean, split and seeds removed
- Place melted butter onto a saucer, and biscuit crumbs onto another saucer. Dip the rim of a tall glass into the melted butter, rolling it to coat about 5 mm, then dip carefully into the biscuit crumbs to adhere to the butter.
- Drizzle a small amount of topping onto the inside of the glasses and swirl gently. Set glasses aside in the fridge to chill.
- Place the strawberries, cream cheese, milk and vanilla bean seeds into a blender, and process until smooth.
- Pour carefully into the chilled glasses and serve with coloured straws. For added fun, top with fairy floss and extra biscuit crumble.