Strawberry Lamington Shakes
A cool and fun shake in honour of the classic Aussie lamington!
You will need 4 x 250ml tall glasses
- 4 tbsp chocolate topping
- 1 x 250g punnet Victorian strawberries, washed and hulled
- 100ml coconut cream
- 400ml milk
- 4 scoops choc chip ice cream
- toasted coconut to serve
- Dip the glasses rim in coconut cream and press into the coconut. Set glasses aside in the fridge to chill.
- Place the strawberries, coconut cream, milk and ice cream into a blender, and process until smooth.
- Pour carefully into the chilled glasses and serve topped with toasted coconut and strawberries.
For added fun, break chocolate into shards, gently warm and press into coconut to serve.