- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1 x 250g punnet of Victorian Strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
- 1 cos lettuce heart, washed and chilled in cold water
- 1 radicchio lettuce, washed and chilled in cold water
- 1 small bunch of coriander and mint, washed, picked and chilled in cold water
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced very finely on a mandolin
- 4 radishes, sliced very finely on a mandolin
- 1 cup shelled edamame beans
- 2 avocados, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons toasted black and white sesame seeds, plus extra for serving
- 4 teapoons pickled ginger
For the zucchini noodle dressing
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Prepare all ingredients as per ingredient list.
Make the dressing by placing all of the ingredients in a jar and shake vigorously.
For the zucchinis use a julienne peeler or a spiraliser to make the zucchini noodles, if you don’t have either of these, no biggie, just peel off long strips of zucchini, stack them up and slice them length ways.
Pour the dressing over the noodles and toss well, leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
Drain the lettuce and the herbs and wrap gently in paper towel to get rid of excess water.
Place sesame seeds onto a plate and press the avocado into them for a great effect.
Have 4 wide bowls ready to assemble your Nourish bowls, starting with the dressed zucchini noodles, place ingredients artfully around each of the bowls making colourful little mounds.
Pickled ginger is available in the Asian section of the supermarket.