- 200g Digestive biscuits
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 125g butter, melted
- 500g cream cheese, softened at room temp
- 1 x 400g can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 x 250g punnets of Victorian strawberries, washed and hulled
- 300ml crème fraîche or sour cream
- Zest and juice of 4 lemons and or limes (yielding 125ml juice and 1 tablespoon of zest)
- 6 gelatin leaves, soaked in cold water
- Edible flowers for serving (optional)
Grease and line the bottom of a 20cm springform tin with baking paper.
Place biscuits and coconut in food processer and whiz until you get a fine crumb, add the melted butter and whiz again until mixed through. Press the mix into the base of the prepared tin and chill in the freezer for 15 minutes.