- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. honey
- ½ cup Victorian strawberries, quartered
- Small handful of walnuts, roughly chopped
- 25g dark chocolate, melted
- 2 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- Add ricotta cheese, vanilla extract and honey to a mixing bowl.
Gently whip the ricotta and other ingredients with a whisk
until light and fluffy.
- To melt chocolate, add 4cm of water to a medium saucepan and
bring to a very gentle simmer. Add chocolate to a heat-safe
bowl and place on top of the saucepan. Stir with a spatula until
the chocolate melts and becomes smooth. Remove heat-safe
bowl from heat and allow to cool.
- Spread ricotta mixture on toast and top with strawberries,
walnuts and dark chocolate