2 x 250g punnets Victorian Strawberries, washed and hulled
1 cup ginger beer
1/2 cup lime juice
1 tablespoon honey
1. Set up icy pole mould on the bench. Make sure you have ample room in the freezer ahead of time.
2. Slice strawberries and place 1-2 slices in each mould.
3. Blitz remaining strawberries in a blender until finely puréed, then add in ginger beer, lime juice and honey. Blitz again until combined.
4. Pour into moulds and place in freezer overnight.
5. When ready to serve, place mould under warm water for a few seconds before easing icy poles out.
Mix It Up!
Play around with your favourite flavours — try replacing the ginger beer in this recipe with lemonade or store-bought kombucha or go completely off script with these delicious combinations:
- Freshly sliced strawberries and Greek yoghurt.
- Strawberries, bananas and honey blended with coconut milk.