Skip to content
- 2 x 250g punnet Victorian strawberries, washed
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- freshly ground black pepper
- sea salt flakes
- 2 x 100g burrata balls
- baby basil leaves, picked
- baguette slices, chargrilled, for serving
- extra virgin olive oil, for serving
- Hull and quarter the strawberries, and place into a large bowl. Mix through the balsamic vinegar, maple syrup and black pepper.
- Place the burrata balls on a large platter, and spoon the strawberry mixture onto the platter. Drizzle over any extra juices, top with sea salt flakes, baby basil leaves and a drizzle of olive oil.